Tuesday, May 17, 2016

counting the days till FINNPEZ...

ohhhhh dang I´m feeling like a small child :D counting the days like for christmas till the 2016 FINNPEZ it´s the 10th Anniversary this year for the Finnpezbro´s Pirkka and Markku, and they put so much love, and hard work to organize again a special PEZ Event for us.
The 2016 FINNPEZ Gathering is again the biggest European PEZ Gathering 
(V.I.P Gathering in Vienna broke the record last summer
but FINNPEZ is now back at the top) ;D
and there will be so many great PEZ Collectors and PEZ friends from around the world there.
Like allways, I´m too late again with everything 
(yeah sometimes I´m super chaotic)
 I need to sort my extra PEZ, need to start to pimp a special PEZ dispenser and and and :D 
If you have time and chance to be a part of the
biggest 2016 European PEZ Gathering,
 it's still time to register till 2nd may at www.finnpez.org
Stay tuned, we will share and report and lots of pictures will come on our blog :)


for more Info please visit
http://www.finnpez.org
or

http://www.facebook.com/finnpez
**********

No comments:

Post a Comment