Sunday, August 27, 2023

V.I.P. GATHERING! It's a BABY GIRL!

After a year of preparation and planning, VIIIP
 third Vienna International PEZ Gathering has taken place.
It's a Girl! Limited Edition of 360 pcs.
So many emotions are still in me,
 first of all the greatest thing is that
 I have a clear head and thoughts again. 
 
 In the decisive organizational phase, 
a few things were still pending, many of these things 
could only be done at short notice before 
or on the day of the gathering. 
 Talent for improvisation and the help of my
 friends and family were required.
 
 
 When Willi, Yasin and I started planning the first 
V.I.P. Gathering in Vienna, Austria in 2015, 
the three of us knew firstly that our Gathering would 
only take place every 4 years and secondly that our fourth Viennese PEZ Gathering had 
to take place when PEZ celebrates its 
hundredth anniversary in 2027.
Even then, we could never have dreamed
 that our V.I.P. Gathering would become the most international 
and largest European PEZ collectors' meeting. 
First V.I.P crystal Groom, second V.II.P. crystal Bride, third V.III.P transparent Baby Girl
This year 130 people from 19 different 
countries attended our V.I.P. Gathering took part, 
and our sincere thanks go to so many people who
 really worked hard for this, but also to every single
 participant who came for our meeting.
 
With our VIP dispensers, we have repeatedly caused a stir 
and enthusiasm in the PEZ communities in recent years. 
 In 2015 we presented our great 
white/red crystal V.I.P. Groom to the public, 
and the matching bride was presented at
 our second V.I.P. meeting in 2015.  
 
Over the past few months our promotional objects 
(designed by the fabulous Ty B.) 
have included the pregnant bride and a stork delivering a baby.  
 
After the PEZ Boy had repeatedly enlarged 
our collections in a wide variety of colors over many 
years and the PEZ Girl had not been taken into account,
 it was absolutely clear to us that a PEZ Girl had to return!  
 
The best thanks go to PEZ International, 
and especially to Gabi, 
who fought for our super sweet girl. 
 The V.I.P. PEZ Baby Girl  transparent face, was produced in an 
limited edition of 360 pcs. for our VIP Gathering.  
We hope you like our girl, it makes us really proud!
Stay tuned, I have a give-a-way on the blog ciming in 
the next few days where you can win the V.I.P. girl. 
Happy Collecting! 
Third V.III.P Gathering, 130 Participant from all over the World.
I would also like to take this post as an opportunity to 
thank everyone who made V.I.P. three possible!
 
 Of course, my dear wife Vesna for her tireless strength and energy, 
my big boy Dorian with his friend Nika 
who kept my PEZ sales stand up and running.  
 
To my co-host Yasin for all his amazing work,
 bro we are the best team!  
Our dear Gerda Jahn, who was at our side again this year 
for many great photos and autographs.  
Thank you Gerda for being an integral part of our 
family from the very beginning.  
 
Snezi, the great PEZ girl who drew everyone's attention. 
 Dejo my cousin from Serbia who carried 
and dragged so much and was calm by itself. 
 
 Diance aka Paparazzo was always in a good mood, 
with her cell phone in her hand and took lots of great photos and videos.  
 
Viki and Zlajo, who were so versatile.  
 
The entire Hotel Ibis for a great 4 days in your house.  
MoMo for creating our lovely V.I.P. 
 
Website, and the grup pictures.
And Gabi and Julia from PEZ International, girls you rock!  
 
All participants of the third V.I.P. Meet PEZ, 
thank you for being part of the VIP family.

1 comment: