Friday, August 3, 2018

Congratulations to Brian, for PEZHEAD OF THE YEAR 2018...

Today we want to Congratulate a very special PEZ Collector 
and our dearest lovely friend
Brian Jaskolski
has been named
PEZHEAD OF THE YEAR!
at the PEZAMANIA PEZ Convention in Cleveland.
Brian Jaskolski PHOTY 2018 with his "Golden Gonzo" trophy 
PEZHead Of The Year is a very special Award that is presented each year to
PEZ Collectors from the U.S.
It recognizes the leaders in our hobby to those who
have made major contributions, added knowledge,
plus dedicated time and effort helping collectors and awareness.

PHOTY was presented for the first time in 1998 at the
LA PEZ-athon PEZ Convention.
Later the LA PEZ-athon Convention changed names to
Los Angeles PEZcific Coast Convention, and with the end of PEZcific in 2017
 the award moved once again to this years PEZamania in Cleveland. 
Chris Jordan along with past winners revealed this year's winner.
Thank you Landon for the Video :D


Brian says:
Words cannot describe the emotions that overcame me as soon as I realized that I was the winner. I absolutely love this hobby from the bottom of my heart. The dispensers themselves are what got me into the hobby, but it is the people whom I truly consider family that keep me here. And to be recognized by my peers who are past recipients for my contributions; there’s no way to describe it. I am truly lucky and blessed in all aspects of my life, and I have to say that Friday night in a large ballroom in Independence Ohio will go down as one of the most memorable nights in my collecting career.
To everyone that stood and applauded for me and wished me well and 
congratulations, I humbly say thank you very, very much.

Once again Brian,
so well deserved, we are so happy for you!
We love you, and you are loved by so many People out there!!!
<3 

Brian Jaskolski PHOTY 2018 & Jessica Goodsell Orozco PHOTY 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment