Sunday, February 19, 2017

2017 PEZ HEAD OF THE YEAR...

HOW WONDERFUL <3
Pez Palz would like to Congratulate our dear friend
for being recognized as
at Pezcific Coast Convention.
 A Great Honor for a Great Pez Head!

Jessica's comments to the Pez Community on Facebook-


Hello To All Pezhead's,
I'm here at Pezcific and as tradition goes at Bingo on Friday night they announce Pezhead Of The Year.... I'm sitting at my table listening to Aaron Lamay talk and all of a sudden he calls my name and says congratulations to our new PHOTY Jessica Orozco!!!!!!
I about fell off my chair!!! I couldn't believe I just heard him say that!!!! I could barely even talk and I was so choked up I even cried!!!!
For those of you who know me know that I'm never sp...eechless but oh man was I right then! I just wanted to say thank you to all previous PHOTY and to all yahoo group members and all of the amazing pez Collector's! This is just incredible!!! All of you are like family to me and being able to meet so many of you and have you in my everyday life has been such a gift.
Thank you everyone for letting me represent
Pezhead's worldwide as your 2017 PHOTY!!!!


    

No comments:

Post a Comment