Wednesday, October 29, 2014

the V.I.P Vienna International PEZ Gathering...

the wating finally comes to the end...
the time is ripe...
we are gonna tell you something about our
V.I.P secret
We
TurkPEZ Yasin
Willi Schodritz and
me, PEZGhosty
are very happy and proud to announce our very first
Vienna International PEZ (V.I.P)
Gathering.
Our V.I.P Gathering will be held
on August 27th till 29th 2015 in Vienna
Combine a great city trip in the middle of Europe
with meeting new PEZ friends
and selling and buying great PEZ stuff.




planed are
great Vienna tours
and a big gathering event
we also have some surprises, you will love
and we are looking forward to see you here and
help us to make this event unforgettable.

the V.I.P Gathering will be held only every 4 years
so take your time, think about it and get a part of it :D
all information about the Gathering and the registration
will be published soon at our V.I.P Pez Facebook group
here: V.I.P Facebook group
and on our V.I.P website ( coming soon )

Are you a V.I.P... be a V.I.P

Vienna, where the PEZ story began...