Saturday, April 26, 2014

Joining Forces :)

Fantastic News!!! 

Its official Ghosty & I have put our heads together to bring you the best information happening in the wonderful world of Pez! 

I first started talking to Ghosty (Nenad) back in August, we quickly became the best of friends.  We started out trading Pez at first we exchanged the Hobbit, for the new european Hello Kitty tin and have since exchanged many boxes, as something new comes out here in the USA I race around trying to find one for each of us and he does the same for me.  This has made Pez collecting so much fun, not many days go by where we don’t talk.  Ghosty attends a lot of fun conventions, most recently FinnPez where he was one of the first to share the first pictures of the FinnPez duck, you know the one we are all drooling over. Ghosty will bring us all great Pez news.
As of April 19, 2014 Ghosty became a 50% owner of the Pez Palz Blog.  A very happy day for me :) 

I am so happy to have you Ghosty, My #1 BEST PAL! 
Welcome my Dear Friend.  

Send complaints to Ghosty…
Just Kidding :O)                                                                                                                                             xPez Pal Kristian


                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment