Sunday, July 7, 2013

Walmart Haulers

Want to give a shout out to Meagan H. for pointing out that there are a total of 13 Walmart haulers.  Meagan has 10 trucks in her collection. (the one on the bottom row is a toysRus truck)


                                                                Meagan's photo

This is the hauler that was given away to employees which is very hard to find.


                                                                                        from google images

These 8 are the only Walmart trucks in my collection, if you have pictures of the missing trucks please send them my way on facebook, Pez Pal Kristian.


Do you have one for sale that I am missing please email me at pezpalz@gmail.com I usually have many for trade however at this time I am unable to access them, therefore I cannot do any trades at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment