Sunday, March 24, 2013

Felt like a lucky day!


Hello Friends! After 3 years of missing a lot of european releases its time to fill the massive gaps in my collection the time has come to take a mass inventory and photograph everything. Now the work begins, filling the holes! One of the biggest surprises that has happened so far during this process has been the Madagascar miracle.

Before, all I had for Madagascar was Marty the Zebra, Alex the Lion, Gloria the Hippo & Skipper. Melman was missing. After much searching I found Melman & Skipper sold together for about $15 plus shipping but, for $20 that would buy all five so I went for it.  When they arrived it turned out that Marty and Alex were the missing variations.  Complete set #1 Felt like a lucky day!





Want to trade US for Euro’s? 
Email me at: pezpalz@gmail.com  


No comments:

Post a Comment