Monday, December 6, 2021

Breaking News! Official Confirmed! More my litte Pony PEZ dispensers...


Our My little Pony PEZ Collection will grow in 2022! 
 
 Hasbro Germany has just confirmed on their Instagram Channel 
that there will be new PEZ dispensers in 2022. 

 Not only that Hasbro has also revealed the 
secret of the 
two new PEZ dispensers 
Sunny 
and 
Izzy 
by post,
no Hasbro would like to find out from the my little Pony Fans
which sweet pony should be added to the PEZ range by a voting.
Pipp, 
Zipp 
and 
Hitch 
are on the voting list, 
and everyone can vote here. 
 
The new My little Pony PEZ range is expected
 for the third quarter of 2022 in Europe.
It will take a while before we can see the 
official pictures of the new dispensers.  
But the anticipation of something is the best joy.   
Happy Collecting!
My little Pony PEZ Collection, pictures from momopez.com Thank you

 

No comments:

Post a Comment