Wednesday, May 25, 2022

New Monster fruit gums made by PEZ International...

When I was shopping, new Monster friut gummies 
immediately caught my eye with the 
great presentation on the packaging.  
New Monster fruit gums available in Austria at Hofer (Aldi)
  Somehow they reminded me of the 
PEZHeadz fruit gummies that 
PEZ Candy Inc. launched in the USA years ago. 
 
 The saying "protects your immune system 
with vitamin C, vitamin D and zinc" 
immediately speaks to a parent. 
 
 When I looked at the exact list of 
ingredients on the back, I was absolutely 
surprised to see that the Monster fruit gums are 
produced exclusively for Hofer-Austria (Aldi) by 
PEZ International.  
 
There were already a few packs in my shopping cart, 
of course my boys got some as well, 
they strengthen the immune system :) LOL  
 
It's just a pity that the PEZ logo isn't 
printed on the packaging anywhere, 
but it will still look good in my collection.  
Happy Collecting!
Now available in Austrians HOFER (Aldi) stores.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment