Friday, July 28, 2017

Ghosty & Friend's will join the Michigan PEZ Convention...

 I'm counting the days for my first USA trip, and
only 26 days till Jim Blaine will kick off the second Michigan PEZ Convention in Troy, MI and now I can finally make it public, all has worked out for us, and I'm soooooooo happy to be a part of it :)

YES It's official,
me Nenad aka PEZ Ghosty will be there and I'm so excited to report,
 I'm not coming alone :) 

We a small and great group, my wife Vesna, Michael Volk and his son Paul from Germany and Shiho from Japan will join the 2nd MI PEZ Convention. 


Jim Blaine started to work on his second convention right after his first one, he has spent so much time, love and fun to top his first convention, and all the work was worth, more PEZ dealers, a new record for registration plus more games, fun and prizes. 


For more info, please visit mipezcon.com

Now we are sooooo excited to meet you all in person, and to enjoy 
a amazing PEZ event with all of you.
I've made truly wonderful PEZ Facebook friendships, and I'm so excited to finally meet you, and for sure to make new friendships.



We are not so shy, so stop by, and say HI :))


counting the days :) 
Before Michigan, we will stay few days in Chicago, and our Tour will bring us to New York, and (ahhhhhhh) to the PEZ Visitors Center, if we are close to some of you, maybe we can meet for a cup of coffee or two :)  


See you soon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment