Monday, June 18, 2018

Poop PEZ will join the Emoji assortment and they will be so poop-tacular!

Well, 
I was never a fan of poop themed toys but with the two boys on my side, 
I have learned to accept and to love some things :)
Two years ago Summer 2016,   
my family and I on vaciation in Rimini - Italy
and my boys full in love with poop plush cushions.
OMG, 
no we don't need them were my first words back then, 
but they did not give up, my wife gave me a push 
and at the end they both had their poop cushions. 
...yes, how super daddies just are :)
New poop PEZ dispensers are coming in July to the stores (for now USA only)
Pictures from: PEZ Candy Inc. pez.com
With the popularity of the poop emoji, kids around the world love 
and want to have poop based toys and stuff.

But do we really need 
a brown and a rainbow poop PEZ?
Oh Sh*t! ;)
YES!!!
PEZ did great bringing them into the stores because 
they are funny, fancy, sooo trendy and 
loved by so many kids.
They will be for sure super POOP-ULAR!
NOW AVAILABLE AT PEZ.COM
It was reported that we will see a new crystal LOLing and Happy
emoji PEZ but sadly we need to say, 

PEZ changed their mind and we will get just the normal ones.
PEZ, if you read this... 
we are waiting on Minecraft and Five nights at Freddy's 
PEZ dispensers as next 
just because cool daddies want to buy them for their kids!
 ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment