Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Halloween Pez Project

This is the Halloween Pez Project.  This year it has been decided that Pez dispensers will be given away at my door this year for Halloween.  YES!  Ring my bell and you will receive 1 carded Pez of your choice as long as your not the last kid or as the night goes on, it is usually the last 40 year old to ring my bell. According to previous years this should mean by November 1st at least 80 Pez should be handed out. These are Pez that have been on the shelf at the Salem, Oregon (Turner Rd) Walmart for the last 3 months. This is kind of self serving as I should be able to clear out at least 1 Walmart in town of all the Pez, so maybe I'll see some new ones by the end of November!  

Sick of seeing the same Pez over & over at your local Pez stop?  Buy them all & disperse them at your door on Halloween, Make a kid happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment